Arbariya Group is a group of companies, which are known worldwide for their quality engineering products.
The pleasure of Arbariya Group lies on the trust of its internal and external customers, which allows Arbariya building long-term business relationship and delivering world-class quality products in the global market.
Arbariya Steels will be your best sourcing partner for castings, forging, sheet metal, engineering components and precision machined components.
Arbariya Steels is a family owned company established in 1982. We at Arbariya Steels, are engaged in manufacturing and exporting of quality Castings, forgings and machined components for Engineering, Automobile, Electrical, Heavy industries, Agricultural, and Construction Industries. We have a Mechanized Iron Casting Foundry, forging shop, Press shop and machine shop at Agra in India. Our all units equipped with latest technology machines and equipments.
Our Foundry is equipped with automatic Disamatic moulding line (MK-2), Induction melting furnace and electric heat treatment furnace. We are producing various types of castings in Malleable Iron, S.G. Iron (Ductile Iron), Grey cast Iron, and steel.
Our forging shop is equipped with drop forge hammer, power presses, coining presses, heat treatment, tempering furnaces, and complete tooling facilities with the E.D.M machine, pantograph and C.N.C milling machines. Our machine shop is equipped with C.N.C and S.P.M machines for machining of castings and forgings with laser measurement equipment and tool room for manufacturing JIG and Fixtures. Our products are manufactured using cutting edge technologies and, exported to many reputed manufacturers in Europe and U.S.A.
To become a world class quality supplier of engineering components across the globe.
- — Continuously enhancing our work and quality system.
- — Continuously enhancing our technical knowledge and it’s execution.
- — Understanding the needs and requirements of our Customers.
- — Meeting our customers’ expectations.
- — Effective and Efficient utilization of the resources.
- Casting Weight: 50 Gms to 30 Kg
- Casting Thickness: 4 mm. to 50 mm
- Understanding the needs and requirements of our Customers.
- Pattern Making: Metallic and Resin Pattern manufacturing facilities.
- Machining: Complete machine shop for machining of castings and forgings.
Years in Business
Production Capacity (Metric Tons / Annum)
Get In Touch
15.6 KM on Agra Mathura Road, Artoni, Agra - 282007
Mon: 9am - 5pm
Tue: 9am - 5pm
Wed: 9am - 5pm
Thur: 9am - 5pm
Fri: 9am - 5pm